Thursday, May 15, 2014

Reticent

Do not set me up with those adjectives. I may burn down in shyness. Do not praise me in the crowds. I may never turn up. Do not stand and observe what I do. I may not work perfectly. Do not tell people about my good things. I may close every door and window.
Just give me my space, time and solitude. I need them more than anyone you know. Take care that you will never disturb me. I will come to you when I need you. Take my NOs seriously. I have a right to my liberty and choice.
I do not act for any credit. I have no expectations from you. I just love your naked skin. The rough textures and the tiny hair on your arms. That moustache reminds me of the plough. Those strong biceps indicate your strength. I secretly admire your talent and creativity. Those symbols on the green board are your symphony. You have created and destroyed and will continue to do so!
Just like you I am. Just like you I will be. Tall. Reticent.

No comments:

Post a Comment