Sunday, August 29, 2010

I pay the price!

























Every month there is one low time
When I can't be so lively so fine
Only one best friend comforting me
But at times not as soothing tree
Even I don't expect much from it
But just thank for caring in bit
Whole day and night I just lie
Adjusting parts in vain I try
Time and again I keep wondering
Why on Earth it's me feeling
Seasons change bring shady joy
This dynamic gift is similar toy
Those known with helping hand
Deserve accolades for natural reprimand
Act louder in efforts toward duty
Keep up the fight till sleepy eternity
I lose my sight and sense and words
Nocturnal sickness grabs mind in surds
But till that time I witness it all
Eating through pain, braving the call
Paradox though, I befriended him
Because I know it extends up to brim
And that I have to learn to adjust
Bring myself back to optimistic trust
With day ending less excruciating
I feel over-filled energy rusting
Another month passed without exercise
And this is how I pay the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment