Friday, January 9, 2009

My Sweet Blood


With an axe in hand I amputated my own limbs………….
Tore down my skin for those sudden whims……….
Also I went further to burn ma eyes……….
And choked my throat with bunch of coins……..
I plucked ma nails out long back……
I pulled ma hairs in anger n retract………
N pierced a nail through ma brain………..
And just njoyed tht xcruciating pain………..
I made a coffin full of sharp nails………
N d night I spent in coffin on the rails……….
Kept ma hand on wires open not insulated ……..
While floating on waters tht current over me dictated………
I scratched out ma lips………..
N bashed ma teeth with whip………
With d knife I cut ma tongue………
I did things but only vain sprung ……..
I cud still here d moaning violence………
So I ripped the ears to feel silence……..
In d end I juz jumped in the flood……….
And kept on sensing my sweet blood……..

No comments:

Post a Comment