Friday, January 30, 2015

That happiness!

Write....write..Aboli write...right!
I've been thinking of documenting this feeling of extreme happiness. About that happiness when everything around is so screwed up. But I am so mentally relaxed, in fact I am excited and just ready to freakout any given moment....at any given point in time! That happiness which makes me forget the pain! That happiness which makes my cheeks pain with the constant smiling and laughing and wondering how round my cheek are! That happiness when I listen to Mark Knopfler and John Denver. That happiness when I read and recite Maya Angelou, Sylvia Plath, Walt Whitman, Robert Frost, Dylan Thomas! That happiness when I watch SYTYCD! That happiness when I perform that beautiful introduction from Raja Shiv Chhatrapati! That happiness when I read aloud Emerson! That happiness which good language gives! That happiness of those special and awesome songs and melodies! That happiness when I drink wine and laugh out loud! That happiness when I think of absoluteness! It's more than just the feeling of happiness. It's just beyond everything. Enough to ignore this pain and useless tension!
Wonder what has happened to me! Wonder in which direction I have evolved! I never felt so happy with such little things. I never knew it could ever mean pure joy for me. And there is no reason for this to be pure joy. They are just my favourites. *Among my dearests*
Boy! I just want to freakout without any reason. Madness is liberating. Madness is freedom. Madness is happiness! That happiness! It's 02:28 am and I am happy without any solid reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment