Thursday, February 10, 2011

Turn right Turn strong



























When much needed, the words don’t reach,
When time runs out, thoughts disband,
Decisions shilly-shally on their own,
Leaving in clutter warm mind’s home.
Do you realize you are in a trap?
Illusion grips your distressed soul,
What you wanted is now your enemy,
Deriding your unfounded feelings of envy.
Gushes through your throat, rough anger,
Strangely silencing your outcry,
Unaided you stand repenting the waste,
Powerless, feeble, vulnerable, helpless.
You are sans speech,
You are sans peace,
You are sans love,
You are sans yourself.
It is now when you need someone,
Strongest and most Stable,
To cordon your distortions,
To tame the evil foundations.
When I face such situation,
To that Strongest and most Stable I turn,
A few basic questions I ask,
And brace myself for a new task.
Task is to brave the odds on way,
With only weapons in my hands,
Patience and perseverance they identify,
As my determination touch the sky.
Of the result, then I am not worried,
In serene ambience resides my heart,
Solutions are tossed upon the test,
Since You made me stronger, O Strongest!

2 comments:

  1. Strage is life, Still strage is its beauty
    Things are clear if you're true to your duty.
    Being true to self is what helps if confused
    Stick to your purpose, even if world refused.

    Realize, certain journeys are loneliest by design
    My friend, listen- greatest paths are made by walking.
    Futile it is for certain things to go out and scout
    Peace, and love best found when inborn and flow out.




    TD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clear I am, always to my duty
    Just before it is turned into ambiguity.
    Sticking to such purpose is not peace.
    I witness, my connection toward it, cease.

    TD, you know - Innate is, dual state of my mind.
    Puzzles are the cradle my thoughts.
    Even a hard try fails to resolve
    The threads entangled never dissolve.

    So that external source I need ofttimes
    For my conviction to strengthen.
    That source, you know, is Him and him
    As peace and love are their synonym...

    ReplyDelete